Tuesday 29 July 2008

Just a touch obsesssssssive


Well, enough is enough, so I waited until hubby was out then I grabbed yarn from all the little secret places and decided to organise.
He's gone to golf, which takes at least 5 hours, including the quick beer at the end ..
I have been getting increasingly more panicky (being slightly of the OCD persuasion) that things were spiralling out of control ... so into a big heap it went. Then, with due credit given to ThatLoganGirl's most awesomely inspiring stash, I decided to sort ...
All yarns were firstly bagged and sealed, then it was sorted into "weight" piles - chunky, aran, dk etc. Missing photo's were taken for stash data on Ravely (and I confess to not unbagging them having just finished sealing them all! ). I made two separate bags for charity/toy knitting - one in DK and one in 3ply/fingering weights.
Finally each weight was given its own shelf or shelves and stacked .... are you ready for this ... alphabetically.
Here I wanted to show you photos of results ... but blog is hanging ... so will move on from here to second blog, which is better than throwing keyboard through screen!

No comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds and custom web site design.